Terms and Conditions
I like to keep things simple. So I've tried to make my terms of trade as easy as possible. However, please get in touch if you have any questions.
In agreeing to work with me, you agree to the terms of trade below:
- You own your work: When I produce work for your business, I assign the copyright to you, once it is fully paid for. You can use the work I produce for you as you see fit, without having to ask for permission.
- Copyright: Any content you give me to use as part of my work, should not infringe the rights of any third party, as well as any Trademarks or Copyrights.
- Confidentiality: I understand that some of the business information you share with me is confidential in nature. I’ll treat all information in the strictest confidence unless you specifically say otherwise.
- Your privacy: I’ll keep any login details and personal information you supply to me to myself and keep your information private, I won’t use it for any purpose other than dealing with you. The only exception to this is if I need to share details to a contractor or supplier in relation to a specific job, and only the barest essentials will be shared to complete the work requested.
- How I work: If you ask me to quote a job I will provide a summary of the work we believe you’re asking me to do, along with an estimated timeframe and cost. Payment for graphic design, branding work and website work under $2,000 is invoiced 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. Larger website work (over $2,000) is invoiced 1/3 of the project cost as a deposit. 1/3 at the completion of the design phase and the balance upon completion of the project. Where no quote is requested, time will be recorded and you will be invoiced for the hours completed on your project at the standard hourly rate.
- Pricing: I will always strive to be transparent with pricing. The project cost is based primarily on the time required to complete the work. If the job comes together quicker than planned, you will only be charged the hours spent on your project. If the job looks like it will run over the time allotted, I will talk to you to either adapt the requirements of the project or increase the budget to get to a successful conclusion. Out-costs like printing will be itemised and agreed separately to design and service costs. All work is based on my standard hourly rate of $125+gst per hour. A discount is usually available for charity / non-profit / Christian work at my discretion. All Stock Photography sourced by us is charged at $20+GST per image.
- Invoices: As a freelancer prompt payment is very important so invoices are due within 7 days of being issued. If you foresee a problem with making prompt payment, please let me know as soon as possible.
- Cancellation or lack of contact: If a project is cancelled or put on hold for more than 14 days, I reserve the right to discontinue the project and invoice for all work completed until that time. If this situation arises, I reserve the right to re-quote the project.
- Late Payment: I understand if things arise that mean you can't pay some or all or your bill, but please contact me to make a plan. Where I am not contacted and the account is not paid, 2.5% or $10 (whichever is higher) admin and finance costs will be added per month on the outstanding amount until the account is paid in full. Non-payment for invoices over 60 days may be passed to debt collection. Any additional costs to recover the outstanding funds (including late charges and debt collection fees) are added to the amount you owe.
- Promotion: 3 Sixteen retains the right to reproduce, publish and display work for promotional purposes, unless the project is of a confidential nature and that is determined before the start of the project. Agency work will always be credited to the hiring agency and will not be shared publicly without approval.
- Getting In Touch: You can contact me via email, phone and text on 021 621 201. If I can't answer your call I will get back to you within 2 business days.
- Your Feedback: If there is anything you think I can do better please let me know, I desire every person who works with me to be well looked after and to enjoy the experience.
If you sign up to services on this website, personal information may be collected, including information about your:
- Contact Information
- Billing or purchase information
Personal information is collected in order to:
- provide services to you
Your information is kept safe by only allowing staff and partners to access it. We do not share your information with third parties unless it is necessary in order to provide the services we have agreed to perform for you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or phone 021 621 201.